“Excellent service”

Grouse Mountain Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grouse Mountain Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, contemporary Colorado cuisine,award winning wine menu, fantastic service and live dinner music. A crackling fireplace sets the mood. Chef David Gutowski was recently invited to present dinner at The James Beard House in Manhattan where he cooked each course with Colorado meats, cheeses fish and produce. The dinner was sold out before it hit the calendar. Come and enjoy the cuisine of this rising star!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This restaurant in in the Pines Lodge @ Beaver Creek. We had a group of 18 for drinks & dinner. The menu had many options to chose from & the prices were fair. Several had the pork cops and several had the Walleye fish fillet that was great. Try the Colorado peach crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It was very good. The staff took very good care of our group. They have a very large selection of wines available also.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were staying at The Pines Lodge and chose to just run downstairs to grab a bite for supper. The website said reservations were recommended, but we were accommodated without any problem. My daughter and grandbaby were with me. They were very attentive to our needs with having a baby at the table. The service was excellent. My daughter and I shared the appetizer of brussel sprouts with bacon and maple syrup-it was SO good. I had one of their grilled pineapple mojitos and it was wonderful as well. For the entree, I chose the striped bass and my daughter had the steak. Both were extremely good!! For dessert, we split the peach crisp since peaches are in season. It was SO so so good!!
It was a very pricey meal but I felt it was very well worth it.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I dined at Grouse Mountain Grill based solely on Trip Advisor reviews and are glad we did! Not only was the dinner delicious but the staff was excellent. We were traveling with our 8 week old daughter and brought her to dinner. Some places treat us differently when we do this, trying to rush us through dinner, afraid the baby will cry and ruin it for others. Not the staff at Grouse Mountain. They were accommodating and polite.

I had the beef tenderloin and ate the entire thing! My husband had the bison short ribs and those were also excellent. We both had dessert and I'm glad we got our own because I did not want to share!

We will definitely return the next time we are in a Beaver Creek!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a group of 20 people here for a business dinner. We were split into two tables of 10 and had two separate waiters. Both waiters did a fantastic job handling 10 people each. The food was awesome, but IMHO a bit overpriced. I believe the location in Avon, CO, has something to do with being able to charge a higher price. Having said this, I would definitely return for a business meal, but maybe not for an individual or family meal.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at the Grouse Mountain Grill. Husband had the pork chop encrusted in pretzel, I had the evening specials, a salad prepared with micro greens grown in their own garden, with a ramp vinaigrette as well as a pork sampler, pork prepared 3 ways...that was inventive, delicious, and delightful. Our server was knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. There was a wonderful guitarist as entertainment, and the music greatly enhanced the experience. The wine list is quite extensive and is brought to you on a tablet, rather than a conventional menu. We were able to sit by a window and enjoy the spectacular view. We also stayed at the Pines Lodge, in which the restaurant is located, and had a delightful experience overall.