“Stellar food and ambiance”

SaddleRidge Restaurant at Beaver Creek Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
SaddleRidge Restaurant at Beaver Creek Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 84 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Guests staying within Beaver Creek Resort should take complimentary Village Transportation at (970) 949-1938 to SaddleRidge. Please allow 20-25 mins. prior to reservation time for shuttle pick-up.
Minturn, Colorado
“Stellar food and ambiance”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Every time I've eaten here, the food is amazing. I live nearby, and I love their brussels sprouts, so occasionally we'll just pop in for a drink and some sprouts. Sounds crazy, but it hits the spot.

The real draw of this place is the collection of western artifacts in the library. They have a desk that belonged to Buffalo Bill (which he took everywhere he traveled), a hat that was worn by Gen Custer, and lots of other cool things. Go early or stay after your meal, and see if you can get a tour from the manager, Jeff. He knows the history of all the items, and his personality is just perfect for giving the tour. He just sounds like he belongs in the wild west!

Visited December 2013

Mexico City, Mexico
“Should be Part of the Experience if you are at BC”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

There are not really too many options in the village itself, and I think if you are there this place merits a visit. The food is pricey, no question, but some of the dishes live up to real foodie evaluation, like the mussels, which we were suprised on the positive side by. This is a big, somewhat loud space but very in-keeping with the location. A plus is a kid's menu which has a (small) steak for $18, which seems like a bargain overall.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dan B
Nashville
“Was disappointed”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We booked this restaurant while staying up at Beaver Creek during the holiday season, specifically on New Years Day night. We had our ski travel agent confirm with the restaurant that they indeed have a vegetarian menu as one of our group is vegetarian. They confirmed. Upon arrival and after a quick perusal of the menu, it was clear that there was not a vegetarian option unless you call 3 tbsp. of potato soup, a side salad a side of mac & cheese or some potatoes a full meal. if it weren't already so late, I would have left. Me and my husband ordered the pork chop and it was just OK. We cook much better at home and as a result I ate half. The side of potatoes were ok but not $8 worth. My son ordered the elk and loved it. I believe he was the only happy person out of our 7 person group. The waiter, although friendly had a lot to learn. Dessert of strawberry/rhubarb crisp was good.

The atmosphere was also very disappointing. it felt like a cafeteria set in a lodge. The lighting was much too bright.

The only thing was the guy that played some kind of flute, the guitar and sang. He was nice and mellow and I could have listened to him for a week.

• Visited January 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Not Impressed at All!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Seven of us dined here on New Year's Day, which was also my wife's birthday. Like other reviews, I agree that the fact there is no parking is a pain. We had to shuttle from the free parking at St. James. What really made me angry was the fact that we called before going to inquire if they had any vegetarian options for one group member and we were assured they did. I'm sorry but a bowl of soup and sides of mac and cheese don't count as vegetarian options.

That vented, the steaks were actually pretty good, however, the sides looked and tasted like they were frozen food services products. If I wanted Sysco food, I would have eaten at a chain restaurant and paid much less.

As for the atmosphere, the pictures depict a charming and romantic restaurant but it's not the case, in my opinion. It's a huge vaulted room with large beaten-up farm tables and starkly bright lighting. The room reminded me more of a ski resort lunch spot than a supposedly fine-dining restaurant.

Service was ok and our waiter was friendly. Pricing was about average for a resort...$42 for an 8oz fillet and a food services twice-baked potato. $30 for the pork chop and same potato.

I would never go back because of the vegetarian issue amongst others. We felt cheated that they actually charged us for my son's pathetic meal of main course sides! Save your money, there are far better options to be had in the area.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank pab66
Sherman, Texas
“First Experience”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We had never experienced this restaurant in all of the years that we have been going to Beaver Creek. The reviews were high and I was looking for a wonderful place to enjoy dinner with my family. We went on a Thursday night and we were delighted with our meal and our experience. I would recommend this restaurant to all. Especially someone looking for a wonderful meal with a great atmosphere. We will definitely go back on our next visit to BC.

Visited December 2013