“Awesome spa” 5 of 5 stars

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Awesome spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Employees were very welcoming; spa was immaculate. It was very peaceful and relaxing. The Grotto Pool was a great place to soak and then kick back on their lounge chairs in the dimly lit area for a quick nap.

Visited August 2012

Houston, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“I wish I could do this every day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have always had great service at this spa. This time I had the hydro wrap and scrub with Shea butter. I then followed that with a 90 minute massage. I have recently had shoulder surgery and she really helped limber my shoulder and worked my sore calves. Quiet room is very relaxing. Be sure to allow room between treatments to just relax. Get there early to enjoy the sauna, hot tub and cold plunge. And remember the Grotto. I have never seen a nicer one. Coed but most of the time you are the only one in there.

Visited July 2012
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good service however”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I always get facial and some other service. My facialist? Had just broken up with her boyfriend. She was sad. Which made me sad. Not relaxing. But the spa and services were reasonable. Good sale going on. Good product line. Wondefurful grotto hot spa tube for couples or singles.

Visited July 2011
St. Louis
“Spa was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are looking for true relaxation this Spa is the place to go! Can't wait to return. Everyone was accomidatine and pleasant!

Visited March 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Beautyfull setting, relaxing spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Relaxing spa with outstanding amenities, very good massagepackages. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2012