“Great Italian, High Prices!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toscanini

Toscanini
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscanini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from the ice rink
Description: Toscanini is nestled at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, next to the skating rink in the heart of the village. The alpine backdrop lends itself to la dolce vita, and the atmosphere is lively and informal. The cuisine is stylish and contemporary, the flavor authentically Italian. Watch our chefs prepare individual pizzas, house-made pastas, and fresh seafood in the open kitchen. Enjoy a selection from our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Italian wine list. Our newly expanded bar and lounge is the perfect stop for cocktails, small dishes or dinner before heading down the escalators to the Vilar Center for the Arts. Toscanini is open daily at 3pm for apres and 5pm for dinner.
Tucson
“Great Italian, High Prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Our party of four had a great meal here. All the dishes were very good except the Pappardelle. We were fortunate to eat here during the mud season when all the entrees were half off, which made the meal affordable. But at full menu prices, this place would be pretty outrageous. If money is no object, though...

Visited June 2013

Marco Island, Florida
“Special evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We wanted to have a special dinner and this restaurant filled the bill. It is very attractive inside and has a nice view of the skating rink in the center of Beaver Creek Village. The pasta is homemade and the service was very good. We were pleased with this restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Absolutely dreadful experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our second time to this restaurant and what a tremendous disappointment! The view of the ice rink is great - so that is a plus. However, for starter's the service was horrible. There was no lasagne. The beef appetizer was completely unappealing. I ordered the fish special and it was literally ice cold. The chef concurred and sent another plate. This time, though hot, the fish was not good. They did credit my meal but it was too late. My son's cheese pizza looked like it had sausage on it as it was so burned. The chicken and pasta dish that one of the adults ordered was warm not hot. We ordered espresso martini's and they served chocolate martinis - still charged for their mistake. Our total bill was over $600.00 for four adults and 5 children. Not worth one penny! Do yourself a favor and go to McDonalds. The service is far better as is the food.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank oldestcitytraveler
Beaver Creek, Colorado
“Great location overpriced average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

For the price, there are so many more better options than this restaurant in Beaver Creek. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable but food did not hit the spot. Mussels for an appetizer were very good and the carpaccio was decent. My husband had striped bass that had the tail attached but was bland. I had the pappardelle pasta which was just ok with little chunks of meat in the noodles - my son who's 8, couldn't believe it, didn't care for his cheese pizza which they did offer to let him order something else, ended up eating the pappardelle pasta and liked it. I didn't think the pasta had much flavor. My 11 year old had a pizza (all served thin crust) with meat and thoroughly enjoyed it off of the adult menu. The kid size and the adult size pizzas are the same size but differ in price. Overall, I wish we would have eaten somewhere else as I left unsatisfied. Service was very good.

Visited April 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Good American inspired Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had dinner here while in Beaver Creek. The food I ordered was very good, the restaurant serves american inspired italian food, meaning that the portions was very large, I did not manage to finnish the main course. The service at the restaurant was very friendly, and I do recommend booking a table in advance since the restaurant gets full in the evening. I would defiantly eat here again next time I am in Beaver Creek.

• Visited March 2013