“Incredible!”

Splendido at the Chateau
Reserve with OpenTable
Splendido at the Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scott Hill Road
Transit: "Village Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek free of charge.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We dine at Splendito about 3X every summer. (One dines at Splendito - no mere eating.) Everything on the menu that we've tried is marvelous and we like to always try something new. Expect the unusual. Nettle soup? Really. Truly fabulous! The 1.5# lobster was delictably prepared and a deal at less than $50. The crab cakes? To die for... And, dessert? Too little time nor appropriate words to describe. Chef David's fare is unsurpassed. Pricey, but worth every penny.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I dined here in June. We had a reservation and were promptly taken to a table by the window and near the piano, as requested (it was too cool to sit on the terrace). Splendido and the Chateau were both lovely! We enjoyed our food, but I was suffering from altitude sickness and couldn't enjoy it as much as I wished.

They had a wonderful piano player in the lounge area adjoining the restaurant. It was really nice to sit on the comfortable sofa in front of the fireplace (real logs) and listen to the beautiful music. We declined dessert, but our waiter brought us a small plate with small dessert bites to enjoy with our drinks.

I would like to return when feeling 100%.

1  Thank BellaTurista
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. The service was excellent, the ambience was delightful, the waiter had very good knowledge of the menu and wine list, Peter Vavra, the pianist was, as usual, outstanding, but the 18 oz. Rib Eye Steak special I ordered, was AWFUL. At least on third of it was inedible because of all the gristle and fat. I'm surprised that the kitchen would prepare and serve a steak of this poor quality.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful ambiance which is so elegant that it nearly intimidates, however our waiter was friendly and helpful with excellent knowledge of the menu. Large price tag, but delicious food with good portion size. It was what I expected it to be. No surprises

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We wanted a special place to celebrate a good friend's birthday- just us girls. What a beautiful spot in such a pretty setting. It was a lovely evening and we all enjoyed different dishes. The crabcake was delicious as was the Caesar salad with lobster and the birthday girl had the pork tenderloin. We really enjoyed the fab desserts with the chocolate soufflé ranking as our #1 favorite. We would certainly visit again the next time we're in Beaver Creek.