“BEST BLT IN THE WORLD!”

Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a relaxed fine dinning restaurant located on the plaza in Beaver Creek serving lunch and dinner for over 27 years, specializing in creative American cuisine cooked from scratch and presented with a courteous attentive service.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great food, service, and most of all, the BLT, which has to be the best that I've ever had. Since it is right in the center of Beaver Creek Village, it is very convenient as a delicious alternative to the cafeteria food offered on the mountain, and in some cases, is actually cheaper! By far the best food in Beaver Creek Village.

2  Thank Owen S

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went twice in one week as menu had 2 items I wanted to try, 1st I had chicken which was very good, good proportions next I went back to have the game burger and again was excellent, 1st welcome was by Dave and served by garrett 2nd time was served by Jordan everyone was very professional

1  Thank Dave K
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have eaten at Golden Eagle many times. They remain consistent and creative. The fish is always good and we tried the special soup which was outstanding. All entrees are very well prepared and are not overly seasoned or coated with sauces unless it says so. The staff is professional and the restaurant has a nice, warm feel to it.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We've frequently eaten at the Golden Eagle for almost 30 years, and have always found that long-time manager Don Bird is usually there to ensure everything is very good. Very fine service, staff, food and decor. Always an interesting choice of food, affordably priced. And of course very conveniently located in the heart of Beaver Creek.

1  Thank cbk314
Reviewed March 31, 2014

As far as the recent previous poor review is concerned, I have nothing to say other than "stick to Miami".

My wife and I dined here at this "gold standard" in Beaver Creek after 20 years due to job relocation and it was far too long for us to miss this great culinary experience. The chicken vegetable soup du jour was homemade & incredible - the dinner salad my wife enjoyed

was crisp, tasty & fresh. I had the roasted Peking duck & the wife had the rabbit special - both left us craving more, but we wanted to save room for dessert, ie profiteroles - heaven on a plate.

Service was friendly & professional - dinner at the Golden Eagle Inn is a Beaver a Creek tradition for us...and always will be!!!