“Dusty's Creek”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I got to town around 7ish and wanted a nearby casual place to get dinner. This was a great find since it's located in the village and was a very short walk from my hotel (Beaver Creek Lodge). My buddy and I had the quinoa lettuce cups appetizers which I really liked. For supper we ordered the Grilled Peach and Thai salads along with some overpriced brewskies. The salads were satisfying but nothing out of this world. The atmosphere was good; clean with a rustic charm. The hostess and the waiter were both very polite and service was zippy. Overall, nothing reamarkable to set this place apart from other bar restaurants but I would go back to try other menu items. Please excuse my lame review title as I was a 90's kid.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We stopped in for a quick beer and nachos after golf. 14 oz beers are a great value at $7. The Classic Boot Nachos were very good value - the half order was more than enough for two. Service is the only drawback. We were in at 3 pm so i think the waiters were resting. My wife went back the next day for the nachos and service was slow at noon. I wonder when is a good time.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

A great place to cool off, with enormous portions! Huge menu with a tequila menu unequaled. Tasty tex-mex.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

One of the few casual dinner options in Beaver Creek. Comfortable atmosphere, and you will want to make a reservation for peak dinner hours to ensure you get a table. Good village views from outdoor seating. Our server Alex was very personable and efficient, do yourself a favor and ask to sit in his section. The food was a good value for the menu price point, with the exception of the Ribeye which was underwhelming.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Stopped in for dinner and really enjoyed the food and service. The menu has something for everyone. A pleasant departure from the upscale atmosphere of the other restaurants in the area.