“I would come back!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Steaks were perfect. Good beer choices. Crazy Mountain Bohaih beer was a fav.
Loved the Mac and cheese sides with our steak. Also fresh veges. Great service. Our waiter Aaron was very attentive and we had a great meal. The service was top notch. There are TVs to watch the game. A great dinner option in Beaver Creek.

There are newer reviews for Dusty Boot Roadhouse

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant is very informal and reasonably priced. It has great sandwiches, steaks and salads. The ice cream dessert is terrific as well. There is a very nice outside seating area overlooking the Village.The staff is very friendly and well versed on the menu items. There are several televisions to watch the games.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were staying at the St. James Condo's and were hungry but not in the mood for upscale dining. This is a very friendly place the waiter was exceptionally knowledgeable about all the food and beers. We had the pulled pork sliders, the beef burger sliders and their fabulous salad with pumpkin seeds. I highly recommend this casual homey restaurant

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had been here around 8 years ago and did not have a very memorable meal. However, our kids were desperate to go here as they had a great outdoor seating area. I had fish tacos and while they were small, they were good. My daughter had a bean and cheese burrito and it was really tasty. My husbands fish and chips was huge and came with a super tasty coleslaw in a vinaigrette. For a relaxed meal, I think this is a great place.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

a friend and I had recently gone out to eat at the Dusty Boot because of it's close proximity to the Vilar Center. we were in the mood for a lighter meal at a good price and the Dusty Boot hit the spot. friendly and quick service and amazing guacamole!!!