“Mixed”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went in December 2012, early season. No wait for dinner at 6:00. Host was friendly, seated us quickly. Our server was prompt and friendly as well. Cute place.

Food delivery time was slow, even though it wasn't busy. I ordered the breakfast burger. It was overcooked, both the burger and the fried egg on top. It was pretty dry. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to wait forever for a replacement. My wife had the pulled pork tacos and she loved them. Very simple, but done well.

Might try them again, but won't go out of my way.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Typical food that you would find at a "southwestern" restaurant... Menu reminded me of Chilis. Beer was reasonably priced... Party melt was average and $16... Eggroll appetizer was good but $12. Located on the third floor of the village. You can see the mountain, ice rink and other shops. The dessert was awesome! Try the dusty boot sundae! Feeds 4 people. This place and the blue moose pizza are the most reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I'm continually disappointed by the lack of family-friendly restaurants in beaver creek. You would think that dusty boot would "fit the bill". My husband and I and our 3 children waited 5 minutes to be seated bc there was no hostess in sight. The bartender and a server noticed us but did not acknowledge us at all. I finally had to ask the bartender if we should just seat ourselves. She eventually called someone from the back and offered no apologies. Unfortunately, not the 1st time we receive poor service here so this time I'm letting my reviews known!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went with another family and had a great dinner. The kids were at the table next to us and it worked out great. We all had a great time

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I stopped in at the Dusty Boot for a quick dinner while in Beaver Creek. The place was quite crowded and had a nice kitschy western vibe. Unfortunately, the margaritas, while large, seemed watered down. My rib eye was the worst steak I've had in recent memory. Very fatty, too rare, and no crust at all. The vegetables (carrots and broccoli) were steamed and way under-cooked. The appetizer and bottled beer were good. On the positive side, the server was very nice.