“Great for take out ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This place has gotten a bad wrap. Unfortunately after years of having a great reputation, after a new owner took over, things went downhill. The original owners have taken this restaurant back and things are great. Fried rice is best in town. The chicken dishes are excellent.

I don't know if I would eat at restaurant. Not lively enough. But for take out. It is great

Reviewed April 2, 2018

After hearing that this restaurant was under new management, I decided to try take out. I ordered the basic Cashew Chicken. No seasoning, tasteless and for the price charge a medium portion just enough maybe for two people. The sauce was so thin close to water. On the white rice container normal size was only half filled. Won ton soup so salty almost not edible. I had the feeling that no one cares about their success. With only two other Chinese restaurants in this area I was hoping new management would bring us a great experience. I do not believe with this quality they will remain in business.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We ordered delivery and the only good thing I can say is that the food arrived quickly - in about 25 minutes. The food was the worst Asian I've had in many years. I had the drunken noodles that were dry, tough and not very flavorful. My wife had the cashew chicken and it was horribly bland. We added soy sauce, and then some salt and then even tried duck sauce but ended up throwing it away. Despite being tired we ended up going out to pick up another meal. The biggest mistake we made was that I ordered and my wife paid when it was delivered. When I got home from vacation and checked my credit card statement I found that they had either overcharged us by about $16 or they added a huge and unreasonable delivery fee that was not mentioned on their website or when we ordered. (We were charged $46 and change for the two dinners.)

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We ordered carry out from here while staying in Beaver Creek. Delivery at 1 hour as quoted (and to be expected mid season). The food was awful! We ordered chicken pad Thai, chicken low mein, and pot stickers. The pot stickers tasted like the frozen ones from the grocery store. Neither noodle dish had sauce. The lo mein tasted like plain noodles and the pad Thai tasted like salt, lots of salt, a dash of soy, and lime. And the only reason there was lime was because we squeezed some on it!! Terrible. We come to Beaver Creek 2-3 times each winter. Won't order here again. Very disappointing.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I came in with a couple other people on vacation in Avon. We were looking for some Thai food. We live here in Colorado, but are all native east coasters. If you've ever been to or lived out east, or in Philadelphia, you are expecting a high standard of flavor and food. Needless to say, I've had a lot of disappointing food in the years I have lived here in Colorado(only downside.The Italian food? Come on!). The food it's self wasn't bad; it simply lacked flavor. I'm not sure if this it "traditional style" but I have been to countless Chinese and Thai restaurants and have more than my share to compare against.

The pad thai only had a hint of peanut flavor. I was hoping for more peanuts and a flavorful sauce that clung to each noddle and sprout. I couldn't visually tell there was anything on the noodles at all. The curry soup wasn't bad, but it's wasn't really great either. It sort of seemed like a child attempted to make it without ever knowing anything amount of salt and seasonings they added. Everything needs more flavor.

We were the only patrons in the restaurant. Our appetizer came after our main courses. We wouldn't have ordered the appetizer had we not been starving, then it sat there on the table, a $6 bowl of one vegetable that had even less flavor that the food we were already eating. The server was nice. The service was very slow and we didn't get things like napkins when we got our food. All in all this meal came out to more than $60 not including the tip for three meals and an appetizer. This rating of 3 is modest and given in hopes that this establishment will improve greatly in the future.