“a good local spot”

Ranked #30 of 87 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I 'won' gift certificate as a silent auction item benefiting the local mountain rescue group - so the owners are community minded, which is a plus. The food is simply prepared but well cooked and served. Friendly service. Not crowded.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stop in for a good meal. Their breakfast was very good. Personally, I had the corned beef hash and I would definitley order it again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We've been to MANY places in the COlorado mountains. Many have not so good service or sparse menus, but not this place. As one in our party said it "I want to have everything on the menu!"
Friendly throughout, clean, inviting. Still has a local feel but the meal was very good. We enjoyed it and we'll go back for dinner again!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had a disappointing lunch here this week. The PO Boy sandwich was made with the world's smallest shrimps and not many of them. Greek salad was stingy on ingredients. Even dessert was a disappointment. The cherry tart was rubbery post heating in the microwave and the caramel sauce was so heavy it obliterated the flavor of the cherry. Bill for lunch without alcoholic drinks was $50. Not worth it.

1  Thank LevtyVail
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This family restaurant was right round the corner from my friends home in Eagle-Vail. He suggested that we try it the first night, it's just perfect. The owner welcomes you and the wait staff is like family. The highlight was my son's chicken sandwich which came with a "special hot sauce." Suffice to say, we each tried a little dip of it with fries and we were hooked. We asked our waitress if they sold it by the bottle, she came back moments later with a special bottle prepared by the chef. What a treat!