“Beaver Creek's Finest”
Review of Mirabelle

Mirabelle
Reserve with OpenTable
Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Welcome Center Beaver Creek
Transit: Beaver Creek "Vail Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek and Bachalor Gulch free of charge.
Description: national historic land mark...creek side dining... serviced by free shuttle in Beaver Creek...on-site parking... owned and operated by Belgian Master Chef,Daniel Joly
“Beaver Creek's Finest”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been coming o Mirabelle since it first opened ! The location in the old farm house is a wonderful,romantic setting. The food is always excellent.. the prices are in line with the area ! Like visiting here anytime I visit Colorado

Visited June 2014

League City, Texas
“Excellent food and setting”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had dinner here at the recommendation of a family member and it lived up to that recommendation. Tasteful setting in a converted old home within the resort property. The dining room ambiance was quiet and the service both attentive and helpful. The food was very well prepared and the menu included local choices as well. For example, I had the elk filet which was delicious. I would dine here again for special occasions.

• Visited July 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“First class dining experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The restaurant is located in an old nicely restored house at the entrance to Beaver Creek Resort and the owners actually live on the second floor. From the moment you enter, from the hostess, to the wait staff, to the food, everything is first class. I had the rake of lambs which was perfect and all the others at the table thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Our waiter, I believe his name was Billy, has been working there for 10 years and was a true professional.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Warm, charming, fine dining experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Dining at Mirabelle was a memorable experience. It is like dining in a private home, with much attention by restaurant staff, great ambiance, excellent food, and a special experience in the Beaver Creek Resort area. A step away in time and a step into a fine dining experience. We enjoyed our experience there very much, especially by the friendly attention of your hostess and the congeniality and expert attention of our waitperson, Billy. Of course, kudos to the chef as well! I look forward to another dining experience there in the future. Also, thank yous to them for being so gluten-free friendly.
Please ignore my rating on Families With Children. There were no children there when I dined there. [ I couldn't undo my "dots"] I am sure this restaurant would treat them well, but it is not what I would think of as a "family restaurant" but more adult fine dining. My "Family" were all adults.

• Visited May 2014
Edwards, CO
“A Light Year Better”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had dinner at Mirabelle several times a number of years ago. We were not impressed with service or food. However, we were there last week and it was a very different story. My appetizer (lobster bisque) was superb. The rack of lamb with creamed polenta, fried potato slices, and grilled veggies was excellent. Dessert was sherbet with a pastry, also good. Service was elegant and considerate. Not least of all was a moderately priced Burgundy that I would like to find more of. My wife and I were joined by another couple and we all agreed that it was a great experience.

• Visited May 2014