This hotel is incredible!
The doormen were VERY kind and courteous. We used our rental car often... and doormen always had our vehicle ready when we arrived and always offering bottled water for our outing. The front desk was very speedy and kind. Always had someone offering us warm apple cider in lobby (for free). We had a concern about a charge on our bill... and they got back to us immediately. The spa is unbelievable. Most days I was alone in the hot tub area. Massages were excellent. The pool was very warm and relaxing. Hot tubs inside and outside. The restaurant was very good (not excellent, but good). Room service twice/day. The conseirge was very helpful as we drove to Aspen for the day through Continental Divide and did other adventure trips. This hotel is in a gated area. Must be a guest to enter property. Great trip overall! There is nothing negative about this place... except everything being expense (but worth it). I will definitely return... someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round mountain resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch combines the comfort of Colorado luxury hotel with the finest outdoor adventures. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers an unforgettable escape in the heart of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Avon
- Ritz-Carlton Avon
- Avon Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek