We live in Denver so the RCBG is 2hrs away . We stayed here in 2003 when it first opened and numerous times since, but were last here in 2007. The hotel has not missed a beat. It is still our favorite place to go in the mountains. The room, hotel, pool and grounds all look as good as when they first opened. We love the locker room as it has the sauna/steam and relaxation rooms along with the coed grotto. The service and food was excellent as well. The shuttle takes you everywhere and the hiking is great. We are not skiers but the lift is 20 yards from the hotel, takes you right to beaver creek mountain and is basically the hotels own lift......best you can get.
After 5 years, it was great to come back and see that things have not changed one bit. I am amazed at how new everything looks after almost 10 years. We will be back.
Side Note: We have stayed at Four Seasons Vail as well. Four Seasons gives you walking access around vail, RCBG is more colorado log cabin like and away from everything. Similar amenities, cant go wrong with either. Go with the one giving the best deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round mountain resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch combines the comfort of Colorado luxury hotel with the finest outdoor adventures. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers an unforgettable escape in the heart of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Avon
- Ritz-Carlton Avon
- Avon Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek