This was the first accommodation I stayed in on my arrival to the USA when I flew in from New Zealand.
It is gorgeous. The furnishings and kitchen and fireplace! how beautiful.
We had a street view looking at the post office across the way.... would have preferred something better, like mountain view.
There was no electric jug or kettle in the room sou I could make a cup of tea, and when I rang receipion and asked for one he asked me why I would want to boil water for? Funny! the cultural difference.
We got the bus up the mountain to Beaver Creek where its all happening. nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodate as many as eight adults in up to 1,250 square feet. Each villa features a fully equipped kitchen or well-equipped kitchenette, washers and dryers, separate living and dining spaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Starwood, Priceline, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas, Avon / Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Hotel Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Avon
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort
- Avon Sheraton