This is probably the only lodge in the entire Vail-Beaver Creek area does not provide a shuttle to ski mountains. You have to take public bus which is crowded and unreliable. The bus takes a big loop with many stops. It is very time consuming and unconformtable. You don't expect this when you paid $500 a night. The parking space in the front of the hotel is limited. This makes loading and unloading is inconvenient. It is an issue when you come to ski, which you have quite a lot of luggages.
We had a One Bedroom Premium Villa. The furniture quality is good but the room is ill-shaped and small. Internet connection is fast. The hotel is at an isolated location. It has a samll market but only open a few days a week at morning.
Overall, this is not a good place to stay when you come to ski or snow boarding, which is the major attraction of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodate as many as eight adults in up to 1,250 square feet. Each villa features a fully equipped kitchen or well-equipped kitchenette, washers and dryers, separate living and dining spaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas, Avon / Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Hotel Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Beaver Creek
- Sheraton Avon
- Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort
- Avon Sheraton