“Great camp”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Summer Camp
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very expensive as far as kids camps go but the experience our kids had was second to none. Great activities and outings. Caring counselors.

There are newer reviews for Kids Summer Camp
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The camp had wonderful counselors and a wide variety of activities. Every day my child begged to go to the kids camp because she had so much fun. This allowed my husband and I to have some adult time without any guilt. The camp also had Friday and Saturday night hours from 6-9 pm which allowed us to have a couple nice adult dinners during our week stay. In addition, the counselors gave us great suggestions on where to go with our 5 year-old daughter (places the Concierge failed to tell us).

2  Thank TFreeman5460
Reviewed July 9, 2012

When my grandson comes back happy-I am happy-he is the light in any storm!

2  Thank Frederick B