“Great Accommodations at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Beaver Creek Lodge

Beaver Creek Lodge
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Beaver Creek
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Beaver Creek Lodge for the past three years in October (shoulder season). The staff has always been very accommodating and hospitable. The hotel is very well kept and during this time of year, not crowded at all. If you are not into skiing but like the fall, I reccommend staying at the Beaver Creek Lodge.

Room Tip: We prefer the brook side rooms for a little more atmosphere.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I visited Beaver Creek for the first time over Memorial Day weekend during the Blues, Brews and BBQ Festival. The Lodge staff was very nice and helpful. The restaurant was very yummy and we were pleasantly surprised by the size/layout of the room. It was also a perfect location for attending the festival. We had a great time and are already planning a trip back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

No place better than the beaver creek lodge for a family trip! We are regulars there now, so I want to make a couple hopefully helpful comments. For the folks who complained about carrying their skis back to the Lodge from the slopes (which isn't very far) there actually is ski in access via the skiers bridge. Just ask the staff. And for the woman who complained about the gate attendant in "what a disappointment" you should know that is not related to the lodge and not really relevant in a review.

As to our last trip, the late season snow was awesome, as usual. Just don't go up too early or it could be icy in spots. Generally speaking they have the best grooming around so it is good any time. Our kids loved the pool too, it is better than most up there. They will bring room service drinks to the hot tub but in a perfect world they would have a phone right there. Either way, we had a blast, again. We will be back next ski season.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank MusicTraveler2
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family had a great experience at Beaver Creek lodge over spring break. The staff was friendly, attentive and helpful. The resort was beautiful and our suite was really nice and comfortable. Loved having the kitchenette and the fireplace. Christi ski rental on site and a restaurant was on site as well. Only complaint is to have to carry skis from slopes back to Christi sports. Highly recommend Beaver Creek Lodge!

Room Tip: Higher floors are more quiet as it's an open setup.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I was very pleased with the staff and level of service ,especially Christine the concierge, who touched base with us via e mail providing so much helpful information. as the village is all self contained everything is a few steps away dining ,shopping and of course the spectacular mountain,i have read several reviews stating overpriced, which I would guess is like any resort at prime time we got very lucky with a great end of the season price around $150.00 per night. I would say that the valet parking at $36 per night is excessive! but overall we were very happy with our stay, and would certainly return.

Room Tip: valley view rooms are fine you are out on the mountain all day and unless you must have mountain vie...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wlke
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed at Beaver Creek Lodge over the weekend to attend a wedding. Our first encounter was with a very disgruntled employee at the gate. When asked where we were heading I indicated Beaver Creek Resort and she proceeded to tell me there were 32 different places, be more specific. So i checked our reservation and specified Beaver Creek Lodge, she repeated the same as before (not listening), she ended up sending us to the reception area which were wonderful and helpful. Be sure you know exactly where you are going.
When making the reservations for 2 rooms, I was told 2 of the 4 nights would be charged as a deposit. Fine as we were paying separate, but I was charged for the 4 nights. Called the manager Liz who was helpful and directed us to the fix. When the other party called in, they booked another room instead of taking their credit card info for existing room, which caused some concern for the wedding party. When I called Liz again she asked "what can I do for you now?". I was told we would be placed in upgraded special rooms. We had rooms 110 & 111 which were right over the 2 garage doors and there was noise constantly. The rooms were spacious and the bed extremely comfortable.
When checking in, I believe they had their part time staff on as we did not get any information or direction and had to ask if there was anything for the wedding party.
The only 2 very helpful staff members were Valasar the parking attendant and the young lady at the concierge.
Perhaps our expectations were high but this is not a place we would return to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor, know exactly where you are going and do not be afraid to ask for i...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
KevinShields, General Manager at Beaver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

I sincerely apologize regarding the service issues you encountered. The entire Beaver Creek Resort prides itself on giving exceptional service to all visitors, guests and residents. I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate parties at the Resort and with the reservation department so they can be addressed. I am glad to hear that you did receive intuitive service from Valasar and Christina at the Beaver Creek Lodge . Please come back again soon and see what new events and activities ad taking place at the Beaver Creek Lodge.
Kevin

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We visited the Beaver Creek Lodge twice in March 2014. Outstanding location that is steps from the escalators to the ski lifts or shops and restaurants in the plaza. The staff if always gracious and ensures you have everything required for a comfortable and enjoyable visit. The Beaver Creek Lodge will always be my first choice when visiting Beaver Creek during the ski season or for a summer vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
The Charter at Beaver Creek
#10 of 18 in Beaver Creek
The Sebastian - Vail
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

Been to Beaver Creek Lodge? Share your experiences!