“Great time at Elkhorn!”
Review of Elkhorn Lodge

Elkhorn Lodge
Reviewed January 26, 2009

Elkhorn was an awesome hotel! Staff were very friendly and accomidating to our group. Had some friends out from Chicago and they LOVED it. The condo was huge and very nicely furninshed and stocked with everything we needed. Also spent lots of time in the outdoor hottub that was well maintained and really nice. Having the lift right behind the hotel was also a great feature, it was so nice to just roll out of bed and be on the mountain super fast. All in all a great vacation. I am for sure going back.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 25, 2009

My husband had a Conference in Beaver Creek and instead of staying in a hotel room at The Pines we chose the Elkhorn.. What a great surprise!! The Staff was great...very friendly..and accommodating. The Condo was "exceptional"..from the view..to the great Bath( and towels)..workout area..washer/dryer..and finally...we walked out the back door and skied a few yards to the lift...Amazing!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2009

We were so impressed with our stay at the Elkhorn Lodge at Beaver Creek. We were a bit concerned about the location and how easy it was going to be to ski in and out, but the lift is right outside the back door. You can ski in either by going down a blue slope or leasurely skiing on the Oxford skiway from the main part of the village. We walked to the shops/restuarants along the skiway at night. We also made us of the free shuttle to the shops. As for the accomodations, they couldn't be better. Our unit, 311, was beautifully decorated in the Colorado style. Well equipped kitchen, comfy beds, huge bathrooms . . . Despite being in a condo, the Elkhorn was like staying in a hotel. Daily cleaning service, shampoo/soap/dishwashing detergent, concierges service . . . The work out room was large, hot tubs nice and toasty and large ski lockers near the slope where you can store your gear. We will definitely go back to the Elkhorn. Great value for the high quality.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2009

I registered for the Medical Emergencies in Skiing and Snowboarding conference that was taking place at the Pines Lodge, but forgot to call for hotel accomodations. When I realized that I had done this, no space was available at the Pines Lodge.

I called and spoke with Todd Robinson, explaining my situation. He was very gracious and helpful in finding me space at the Elkhorn Lodge. He even emailed me directions to get to the Lodge from Denver.

When I arrived, he made sure that I knew how to take the courtesy van from Elkorn to the Pines. He also parked my car for me and brought my luggage to my room. The room(s) at the Lodge are spaceous and beautifully arranged. Extras like CD & DVD players, an in-room jacuzzi, and in-room washer/dryer with complimentary detergent were GREAT!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank dlphndoc
Reviewed January 4, 2009

We stayed at the Elkhorn many years ago. This year, for a last minute trip, decided to stay there again. It was just as good this time as the first time. My two adult children were with me and we had a wonderful stay. Ski stoarage was handy. Shuttle buses easy to use. The condo was clean and appointed very nicely. The only thing I could add would have been more time to stay longer!

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed December 26, 2008

Ski in/ Ski out or just take the very convenient shuttle back and forth to the base of Beaver Creek. Our stay at the Elkhorn Lodge was fabulous. The hotel staff went out of the way to make us comfortable, even going as far as carrying our ski equipment to the storage lockers for us after a hard day on the hill. The accomodations were first class. We even had a washer and dryer in the unit. As comfortable and beautiful as the lodge is, it is the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff that has us already planning a return trip.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2008

I have been going to Beaver Creek, CO for several years. This trip was beyond my expectation all in part due to The Elkhorn Lodge. This condo was beyond a 5 Star rating. It was beautiful, breath taking, friendly, and comfortable. I wanted for nothing.

The view was out of this world. This was the best resort I have ever stayed at while in Beaver Creek. I would certainly come back again and again.

Thank you Daniel and Todd.

Warmest,