Just finishing up a beautiful week here in Beaver Creek, Colorado at St. James Pl. Anytime I am able to trade my timeshare in Vail for St. James Pl., I jump on it. The resort is right on the Beaver Creek square. Many of the units have recently been refurbished. I was able to spend the week in a 3-bedroom, 3-bath villa (#306). It would sell for around $1.3 million if sold. Everything is top notch and this week is especially feautiful with the changing of the color of aspen. We enjoyed the Vail Oktoberfest in Vail Village at the beginning of our stay. What a fantastic time we had there! If you ever get the chance to come to Colorado, this is one of the finest timeshare trades you can make. As far as restaurants.....many great places to go but I would stay away from Tuscanini....the food is very mediocre (no flavor and small portons at a large price) and the service is the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St