The condos in this complex are recently remodeled and in great condition. Its right on the main plaza and a short walk to the lifts. We have also stayed at Ski in/out hotels in BC such as the Park Hyatt. You may give up some convenience but you really gain a lot in space. When the kids are old enough to carry their own gear, its nice to have the extra space. The rooms were clean and the kithcen had pleanty of cookware as well as a washer/dryer. WiFi was not available in our room, but there was an ethernet jack and the front desk has network cables. Overall a very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St