That's how a friend described Beaver Creek. Summertime in the Colorado mountains is a wonderful experience, and St. James Place is one of the best places to experience it. The condos are spacious, well-decorated, comfortable and have every amenity you could want. We used the outdoor grill several times for dinner, and enjoyed preparing meals with friends in the well-appointed kitchens. The pool and hot tub areas feel like a first-class spa. The village is brilliant with flowers this time of year, and the wildflowers along hiking trails are beautiful. I've been coming to St. James Place for many years and have always loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St