This is a great place to stay in Beaver Creek.
The apartment we had was spacious and clean and overlooked the main square. We cooked for ourselves most of the time - plenty of crockery etc, but few serving dishes.
Lots of shops (expensive) and restaurants in the square and diverse of food choices. There is a small market with limited supplies, but the local Walmart is only 10 minutes away.
There was a pool and spa area, but only open limited hours - would have been nice if it was open later to have a swim and a soak after hiking.
We stayed here just out of summer season and it was quiet and peaceful. Sadly none of the ski lifts were open to take walkers to the top of the mountains and there was a lot of maintenance work going on. It didn't spoil the visit.
Reception staff were really friendly and helpful, but on duty limited hours - again due to out of season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St