“Another great vacation in ski paradise”
Review of St. James Place

St. James Place
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've owned a timeshare at St. James Place since it opened in the 80's. We are always welcomed warmly by the staff. This year we brought our three grandchildren. It is always fun to warm up in the spa after skiing and the children loved the pool. I wouldn't stay anywhere else even if we didn't own there. The location is perfect, the staff is friendly and competent and the rooms are well cared for and immaculate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

There is nothing more rewarding than hearing from one of our long time owners that we are helping to make their precious vacation time with family something special. I will most definitely share your kind words with my entire staff!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was the second time I chose to stay at St. James and was just as pleased and happy with my decision to stay at this location as I was the first time. Both times I felt that the staff and the management were more than accommodating to my satisfaction with the room, hotel location and over all guest experience. My entire group felt very welcomed and taken care of. The one bedroom condo we stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable - absolutely perfect for the long weekend retreat. The recent renovations of the property look incredible as well. Staying at St. James truly feels like a home away from home. Once again, I was overly pleased with my stay and the service I received from everyone at the resort. I look forward to next time!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you appreciated our efforts. There is nothing that motivates my staff more than a thoughtful review such as yours!. We willl ceratinly look forward to welcoming you "home" to the St. James Place again in the near future.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

3rd time back to Beaver Creek, (last were at Westin - BAD and Beaver Creek Lodge - nice) and this time the St James via VRBO. We traveled with another family with kids similar ages (7-10) and stayed in Unit 218, a 3BR 3BA. The owners are fantastic and gracious hosts who welcomed us with wine and cookies for the girls. 2 master bedrooms, and a great room with 2 twin beds. they even purchased inflatable twin mattresses for the younger ones and plenty of room in the Master BRs to place. Updated kitchen, huge family/living room with a wonderful wide screen with DVD player and balcony, warm fireplace kept the mood cheerful and we ordered out a couple times to just relax. Great amenities and the location of the unit is close to the elevator opposite the lobby. Staff at St James were welcoming and kept the hot chocolate, coffee makers full at all times. Location could not be more prime as you literally walk to the village and the lifts, ski school if you have young ones. But what made this place great were the owners who simply went overboard in making us feel welcome, stayed in touch up to our trip. We will definitely go back any time of year! Great pool and jacuzzi tubs for after skiing to relax tight and tired muscles.

Room Tip: #218 is where we stayed and it was quiet, had a view of the circular driveway.
1  Thank cafamily8

Thank you so uch for your glowing review. I dont think we could have written a better one ourselves. On behalf of the entire staff thank you !

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great Place to stay everything was within just a few minutes walk ,excellent location, Staff was more than helpful. Staff helped me get tickets to the Opening night at Zack's Cabin five star restaurant. Location was great for a day trip to Aspen and Vail.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much on behalf of the entire St. James Place staff for taking the time to write your review. I will be sharing this with everyone as they so very much appreciate knowing that their efforts have been acknowledged!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was our first visit to Beaver Creek and our first stay at St. James place. My husband had a meeting at the Hyatt which was right next door, so it was extremely convenient. We rented a two bedroom condo, and it was very large, extremely comfortable, and beautifully decorated. We were extremely impressed.The kitchen was huge and had just about every cooking implement, appliance, and convenience imaginable. All of the public areas such as the lobby and indoor pool, hot tub etc. are extremely clean and well kept. It is within a short walking distance to the Centennial lift and everything in Beaver Creek plaza. The staff did everything in their power to be helpful and welcoming. This is an impressive and wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I have to say that at this time of year, which is about half way through our winter season; a thoughtful reveiew such as yours can have a huge motivational impact on my staff and I cant thank you enough for taking the time to write your review. I do hope we get the chance to host you again in the very near future!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was our first time at the St. James and we basically choose it cause it´s location. It was a wonderful surprise to find not only an excellente location but an excellent staff, room, amenities, beautiful lobby, etc. Everyone is happy to help you in any way they can. The pool is great and fun for the kids. Our condo was perfect for the family, we loved the fireplace and the kitchen. Janice (the concierge) always did a wonderful job. And our kids still remember the hot chocolate they had every day! Definitely we´ll stay there again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and we all appreciate the kind words you had to say about the St. James Place.

My staff works exceedingly hard, especially behind the scenes and when I get a chance to share a review like yours, all the time that they take to try and exceed your vacation expectations becomes all the more worth while

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Most of the places you can stay in Beaver Creek are very nice. That after all is the baseline for the resort. However what sets the St. James apart is the attention to detail, the wonderful staff and how quickly they respond to the smallest request.

I recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family