This was our first visit to Beaver Creek and our first stay at St. James place. My husband had a meeting at the Hyatt which was right next door, so it was extremely convenient. We rented a two bedroom condo, and it was very large, extremely comfortable, and beautifully decorated. We were extremely impressed.The kitchen was huge and had just about every cooking implement, appliance, and convenience imaginable. All of the public areas such as the lobby and indoor pool, hot tub etc. are extremely clean and well kept. It is within a short walking distance to the Centennial lift and everything in Beaver Creek plaza. The staff did everything in their power to be helpful and welcoming. This is an impressive and wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St