We recently stayed at the St. James Place from December 28th through January 4th. Being from New York and this being our first trip out West to ski, I relied heavily on the concierge team to help me plan our trip. I initially spoke with Paige but just based on scheduling worked primarily with Janice to plan our vacation. Janice assisted us in making numerous dinner reservations (not an easy task for a party of 7 over the Holiday week!) She also helped us plan dog sledding, ski biking and many other activities. Janice was a pleasure to deal with and was quite knowledgeable. She called back when she said she would, looked into messenger service for us, and overall went above and beyond my expectations! Janice also recommended the restaurant we ate at for New Years Eve (8100 Mountainside) and we had a delicious dinner. Additionally, we decided to ski Vail one day and Paige hooked us up with a rental car on short notice that was delivered right to the St. James Place. She did a great job in mobilizing us on short notice. Our trip was fantastic and one that was quite memorable. Everything just seemed to work out! I know our family will be back to Beaver Creek and will likely stay at the St. James Club again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St