This is the 2nd time we visited St James during the Thanksgiving holidays and it was a wonderful experience. This time we visited with our 2 grandchildren, ages 2 and 5 with their parents and they all had lots of fun. We are not skiers but there was snow and we were able to ride the gondola for free which was fun for them. The pool area was just renovated while we were there and it is now very light and bright. There is a kids cabinet which has toys which our kiddos found and went straight to each time they were around the St James room. They enjoyed the hot chocolate and granola bars too. My daughter was afraid there would not be enough for her kids to do since they were not skiers but that was definitely not the case. The staff is always exceptional and so friendly. They really make you feel welcome from the minute you enter the gate security to check out. The shuttle service is great. A wonderful carefree place for a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St