We loved everything about our stay at St. James Place. The location is great because you are in the main village, but just on the edge which means you do not get the noise of the village. We were able to walk with our skis to the slopes and did not feel the need to store them at the base. We loved coming back to coffee and hot chocolate every day in the lobby. The pool and hot tub were fun for the kids.
Our condo was GREAT! We had a three bedroom. The bedrooms were just the right size for kids and all of their gear. We returned to perfectly clean rooms each day. The maid service was not just great at keeping the entire condo clean. they were also very friendly and helpful.
We truely have no complaints. I would stay at St. James without hesitation.
The layout of Beaver Creek makes everything convenient so you definetly do not need a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St