We stayed in one of the timeshare units. It was a two bedroom
on the third floor. We had a view of the town square, and the Hyatt from our window.
These units are showing their age, and are in need of updating.
The sheets and towels were really worn, and threadbare.
The kitchen was supplied with all the normal implements.
There's no AC, and the fan in the main living room wasn't operable.
The chain had been stripped. I called maintenance, and a tech
replaced the chain assembly. He said the motor was burned out.
Somebody would return tomorrow to replace it. No one ever showed.
It gets a bit tepid in the afternoon, facing the west sun, but we were gone most of the days playing golf.
The front desk employees were normal friendly.
We used the hot tub and indoor pool every morning to loosen up.
Overall, this property has a great location, but for the price level
it needs lots of updates. Furniture, paint, trim, and appliances.
This is not a four star resort right now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St