“Great views, very satisfying!”

Mamie's Mountain Grill
Ranked #52 of 85 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a new additional to on-mountain dining at Beaver Creek. It's a little bit different to the other restaurants as it offers the opportunity to grill your own food (should you wish) which is unusual. It also offers items such as gluwein that aren't usually found in the States!
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I would only eat outside here on a sunny day. They do have a Yurt if it's cold you can sit inside if you want. They have a grill your own, which the rest of my family opted for, all burgers, and I had the hotdog with ketchup and sauerkraut. It was the footlong kind, very flavorful and good. My husband and two kids had to go to the grill to cook their own burgers, that's good, but when they sat down to eat, I had already finished my hot dog. They give your lettuce, cheese, tomato and onions, and the burger separate and roll. I don't know about you, but on vacation, i don't want to have to grill my own lunch. They didn't mind, something novel about it. Not cheap and for $12 a burger or more, you would hope they cooked it. The views were great and outside the deck were adirondack chairs you could sit in. They served beer there I think as well. Candy and other items too. We only ate there once and that was fine with me. I'd prefer to go back there for just a hot coco break with a candy bar or bag of something else. Even though you cooked your own, the burgers were excellent, so you get what you pay for, good food!!! Hence the overall 4 rating I gave them. I'd only go there though when the sun is out.

There are newer reviews for Mamie's Mountain Grill

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is an experience. Being able to grill your own food on the mountain taking in spectacular views - awesome. Some of the reviews focus on the quality of the burger. It is better than most on mountain burgers I have eaten. Part of that was that I cooked it myself. Part of the charm was my family warming themself by the grill.
If your skiing for a week with the family, highly recommend it. Fairly reasonable onmountain food and the location/views are amazing If you are looking for the best burger of your life, this isn't the place.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Was advertised as cheap and cheerful but very very ordinary food, really not worth going here not even if you're on a budget.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This on-mountain restaurant has great views of the McCoy Apine Park. The ceck has been extended since we visited two years ago and now has a "yurt" for indoor dining.
Mamie's has an "Alpine" feel to it and is a great place to chill. It never seems to get manically busy, even on a weekend.
The food and service is still of a high standard. You can grill your own burgers, steaks etc or the friendly staff will do it for you.
There probably isn't as much choice here as at other venues but the view and experience more than make up for it.
Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We stopped by because we wanted s'mores but ended up having a full lunch and a lot of fun. Our kid's all think it was the highlight of our trip.

We walked in and were treated like royalty. Steven, the chef..... burger/s'more KING was the prince of hospitality. Kids loved his personality and his burger even more.

Make sure you meet him, and he will make your meal memorable !!!!

Ourdoor dining at high Altitude (top of Bachelor Gultch Express Lift) with a Yurt for Bad weather..... "Slightly Roughing It"