“Nice Views, Big Prices”

Dining options: Lunch
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice Views, Big Prices”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I ate here twice and my son once. I feel that they have a pretty broad selection of food. I had a upscale chicken sandwich one day and a Mexican wrap the other. I thought that both were good. My son had a curry dish which he enjoyed. Most of the people that I talked to thought that the food was good. They have a nice selection of draft beers. The price, not surprisingly, for a mountainside ski restaurant is high. I wouldn't think that should come as a great surprise. They do provide free water to rehydrate and have greeters with boxes of tissues, which I thought was a nice touch. The weather was nice both days and sitting outside was very pleasant. I rated the service as very good because the bartender was very informative about the local beers and range up my whole lunch for me so that I didn't have to stand in the checkout line.

• Visited March 2014
SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for Enjoying Spruce Saddle Lodge.

We are glad you had a chance to sample our Wide Selection of International Cuisine. Please Come back and Visit us again.

Hartford, Connecticut
“had lunch 2x here - nice selections for on-mountain dining”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Extensive food options. Loved the Pho soup, as well as grill items (good burgers!).
We were there right after Pres. week....and it was not too crowded. Can't imagine what it is like during major holiday periods.

Visited February 2014
SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thanks for you Nice Review of our Lodge!

We Strive to Offer a Wide Variety of Menu Items to ensure our guests can dine here all winter long. The Pho Soup has been very popular since we introduced it last year. Please come back and Visit us again.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
“Great food, standard cost for a resort area”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food mid mountain is a lot better than at the bottom of the mountain. My husband and I would meet the rest of our group up here for lunch. We took the chairlift up the mountain without our skis, just to eat. The food is a little pricey, but you have to expect that at a resort, but the food is good.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for your Nice Review of our Lodge.

We are Happy that your Enjoyed your Lunch on Top of Beaver Creek Mountain. Please come back and Visit us Again, and we hope you continue to enjoy your Visit to Colorado.

Bloomington, Indiana
“friendly service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was very happy we were without a reservation and ate/drank at the Spruce Saddle! All of the service was exceptional, especially a bar tender, Meghan. Meghan gave us great advice about which slopes/lifts to use, what other restaurants we should visit, and took us out one night for a concert with her friends. She served up very good drinks and helped us out during the entire week we were in Beaver Creek. She remembered our names everyday and it seems like we have a friend anytime we visit. Great service, food, and drinks!

• Visited December 2013
SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for your Nice Review!

We are Very Happy you enjoyed your Service and Experience here at the Lodge. I will make sure to recognize Meghan for Being so Friendly and Hospitable. Please Come Back and See us again.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“On Top Of The World”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Spruce Saddle is amazing. When skiing on Beaver Creek I recommend 100% go here. This is a lunch only option and you have to have a lift ticket to get up to it. Huge selection of food and very warm. It is set up in a self serve way. You walk to different stations and select items of your choice. Then you go to the cash registers and the cashiers check you out for what you bought! Love it!

Visited December 2013
SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank You for your Nice Review!

We are always Striving to offer Fast and Fresh Lunches for our Beaver Creek Guests. It is the Prime Spot to Stop for a quick bite to eat, before and after hitting the slopes for the Day.

Please come back and see us again.