“Great Bar! Wonderful service!!”
Review of Cima - CLOSED

Cima
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Inside the Westin Riverfront Resort
Transit: Avon Transportation Center
Reviewed November 10, 2012

A group of us stopped in for drinks after dinner. The view and atmosphere are amazing. Our bartender Vince was very attentive and entertaining. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Give me a break. Way overpriced for mexican fusion and the portions were literally offensively small for te price. We sat at the bar, which was dirty and needed a wipe down and were ignored by the bartender until we finally grabbed his attention (there was barely anyone in the place). The service continued that way through 2 drinks and an appetizer. When we asked for menus, they never brought them and we ended up going somewhere else for a great meal. Get over yourselves Cima. Overrated!

1  Thank Jojoleal
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went to cima for my Birthday Celebration... and it was a "memorable one" I had the best fish tacos with black beans, and Mexican Chocolate Cake! The food was just delicious, but what made it even more special was our server Rebecca Mahoney. She has a great smile, and great personality. Very friendly and boy did she know her menu. She was right on when we asked for suggestions, and her service was beyond expected.
I am looking forward to my next experience at your restaurant, since I really liked several things on the menu... so better go back for great food, and awesome service... what more could you want!! Oh did I mention the incredible view overlooking Beaver Creek Mountain?

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wide variety of unconventional foods. Delicious. A little pricey, but then again, consider where you are.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great breakfast/brunch buffet. Good wine menu, decent beer selection. Dinner options are pretty good. We stayed at resort for three days and had most of the menu, all above average to very good.