I toured this condo at Strawberry Park # 420 last year and hand picked it because of the following:
1. It is on the backside/quiet side of the building and you don't face the busy street with buses going by all the time. 2. It is next to the pool area, sauna and steam rooms. 3. It is also on the same floor and a few feet down from the ski lockers and the exit and entrance to the outside ski area. So no need to take elevators in your soxes, since they don't allow ski boots in the hallways.
Unfortunately this condo is for sale and we did agree to a showing during our 2 week stay which is on-going. The rental agent Jean is great to deal with and always available for questions. I don't think this condo will be for rent next year, but if you go to Strawberry Park, ask for a unit on the backside. Ours had everything you could need minus a few small items, you need to bring your own shampoo, conditioner, body wash, the kitchen could use a few more things, I call it a "bare bones" condo and you could tell the owners have not been there in a long time, and nothing was left from the previous renters, such as any condiments, spices, etc. Overall, we are enjoying our stay and would come back to this condo next year if it is available for renting or choose another condo on the 4th floor or higher on the back side of the mountain. The steam and sauna rooms were wonderful after a day of hitting the slopes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Beaver Creek. This is truly a ski-in/ski-out location. Just across from the center of the Village. Outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam & exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Strawberry Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Park Hotel Beaver Creek