“Amazing Water Sanctuary!”

Allegria Spa at Park Hyatt
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Allegria Spa is located on the lobby level of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. This 30,000 sq/ft luxury resort spa offers over 60 spa & salon services, fitness, and water amenities. The Aqua Sanitas Water Sanctuary is recommended for rest and relaxation one hour prior to your service. Soak in the Thermea pool underneath waterfalls or drift away into slumber in the tepidarium heated lounge chairs. A trip to this spa is the perfect compliment to your Vail or Beaver Creek vacation.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Water Sanctuary!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I spent the afternoon at Allegria and it was a total treat. After an hour workout, I enjoyed the warm co-ed mineral pool with waterfalls; mimosa in hand. The private pool was the next stop, along with the steam room (scented steam; stone and tile; twinkling lights in the ceiling--posh!) and the heated chaises in the lavender-scented relaxation room. All this before my massage! The massage was outstanding (love the foot scrub) and I went back to the pools afterwards. A true spa experience--plan to spend the afternoon! I would have added a facial but there was not enough time before our dinner reservations. And, even with one treatment, I felt truly pampered because of the additional amenities.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“In one word Serenity, worth the price.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed the water areas and heated loungers before my massage and while the priciest spa i have ever visited, it was also the best in terms of surroundings, service and quality of the massage. I'd return in a heartbeat.

Denver, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Incredible place!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is one of the best spas I have ever experienced! My husband and I were here for our anniversary and we enjoyed the thermae and mineral pools, scented steam room, and the heated loungers felt amazing. We took advantage of the couples room while enjoying a body scrub, bath with champagne, and I had a great massage from Shawna all in two hours.

Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“6158lacy”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wonderful spa. Great massage. They have 5 different hot baths but it is more expensive than anywhere else I have been

Birmingham, Alabama
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Spaaaaaaahhh!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I read several positive reviews here before visiting Allegria Spa, and I am pleased to say that they were right! The facility itself was spotlessly clean. My masseuse Sarah was amazing... it was the best, most relaxing massage I've ever had. I also had a body scrub and a mani/pedi. The "water sanctuary" is really great, too. Be sure to allow time for it before or after your spa treatments. I hope to visit again!

Visited June 2012