Heather's Savory Pies and Tapas Bar
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Basalt
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Denver Examiner describes our eatery as a “gem of a place”. Aspen Real Life calls our food a cure for “anyone suffering from homesickness”. And BBC America says, “Heather’s is all about comfort and warmth when it comes to both the atmosphere and the food.” Naturally, this is music to our ears, as we strive for comfort, warmth, and delight in everything we do! Whether it be Heather’s handmade pot pies, the cozy atmosphere, our gracious staff, or spirited world class entertainers – it is truly our ambition to have our guests relish everything about our establishment. We invite you to escape to our haven to find comfort in our food, feel unhurried by our service, be swept away with the music, and revel in good cheer.
Ashburn, Virginia
“LOVE”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

frying pan mojito is now my FAVE drink.
(in the world)

vegetarian pot pie is out-of-this-world yummy but is not vegan.

• Visited January 2014

Manhattan Beach, California
“Comfort food deluxe”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Neat place in Basalt. Feature comfort style food menu with pot pies being a specialty. Great after a day of skiing. Also nice in the summer with outdoor seating. Nice menu with attentive service. Full bar with music on weekends.

• Visited January 2014
Silt, Colorado, United States
“Fun environment, great people, great food.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Fun all around, delicious unique homemade pot pies and desserts. Live jazz from the "Up Town Stutters" made the dinner very enjoyable.

1 Thank Marshall H
New Castle
“Wonderful 'local' gathering place”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Come for the food and drinks and you'll love that it's an intimate restaurant and bar where locals also stop in. I was reluctant to try this as I didn't think I would have much choices being a vegetarian, but there were many options for me. The wild mushroom soup was incredible, as was the brie. Save room for dessert because the selection is great and you certainly don't want to miss out on that. But you can always take one home if you simply cannot eat one more thing after dinner. We'll definitely go back so I can try something else from the fairly extensive menu, including drinks!

• Visited November 2013
tucson,az
“HEATHERS IS STILL THE ONE!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been there a few times since my last review for both lunch and dinner. I have to say that it is consistently very good. I had dessert for the first time and WOW!!! Neither the quality nor the service diminished in off season. The off season specials are an added bonus for the local crowd. We had a special occasion dinner there recently and it was wonderful with extra attention from the staff and owner.

Long live Heathers!