“Rustic and relaxing with excellent food!”

Rustic Station Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bailey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Rustic Station serves up delicious American cuisine. We are proud to offer many house specialties. Our food is cooked to order and prepared from scratch from the freshest ingredients. We pride ourselves in serving delectable food in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Come by for our daily specials, we are constantly trying new items to keep the menu original and current.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

As we go to our home in Co. Mountains we pass through Baley,Co. We try to arrange our time so we are in Bailely at a meal time,any meal,at the Rustic Station all sooo great!

The best burgers to be found anywhere in Colorado,anywhere,believe me,try them!! The buns are so different and ever so great to bite in to. Then the meat so very fine, true western grown beef,best to be had. I love their French Onion Soup,believe me, I took a 2 day all day cooking class from a French chef on ONLY preparing French Onion Soup, this place beats them all and in Bailey, Co. Who would have thought..... Oh their 3 Italian cheeses for their grilled cheese sandwich is to die for,goes great with the French Onion Soup!Their Friday night special steaks are way out there!, fabulous! Always everything is cooked exactly as should be cooked,exactly!!,
For breakfast let me tell you they know how and do prepare hash browns ohhh so great( I have found not many, do them great anymore,what a shame!) Plus, only way I know to actually describe how I like my eggs cooked, is to say RARE and this place knows,exactly,again, what that means and does them so great. Hope you are fortunate enough to go to Bailey,Co. to the Rustic Station on the big curve through Bailey and ohh the service,ohhh ,guess what,truly,truly as excellent as the food!!,

1  Thank Betty L

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a great place for my husband and I to stop on our way home down 285 when we know we won't take the time to eat when we get home. The burgers are great - the buns do NOT fall apart! And the fries were really good, non-greasy. It was a Sunday afternoon and I did hear the waitress tell the folks at the next table that they were out of nacho cheese AND chicken. The atmosphere is nice and friendly.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was traveling through Bailey on my way home from playing in the mountains with my family and stumbled across the Rustic Station. Quaint and clean, we really enjoyed the atmosphere, friendly service and delicious food. I will make a regular stop on my hoime in the future!

1  Thank Christian S
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have enjoyed the restaurant, food and service each time we've stopped by there for over 2 1/2 years now. Everything on the menu is good, kids top pick is Gourment Mac N Cheese. Love the new otdoor patio area. Have recommended this restaurant to many of our friends.

1  Thank aktravelers
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This has been our "go to" restaurant since we moved to the area two months ago. Since that time we have had a lot of excellent service, and a few visits with really perplexingly bad service! One time our server came to see how our meals were and my husband and daughter were almost finished but I had not even received my meal! I was forgotten and as she stood at our table and asked if everything was good, she didn't even notice! When my husband said, "well, my wife would like her meal..." she said, "oh.." and scooted off. NOT the best manners or service from that lady! (I got it to go). Oddly we had her before and she was good--so clearly a bad day all around for the place. We also had one visit where my husband's fries were undercooked and at the same visit they forgot the cheese on his cheeseburger.

We know they had some issues with staffing, etc. We hope they iron out the kinks! Our past two visits were great. They have some of the best spinach/artichoke dip we've had anywhere--and we have been all over! Their wings are traditional and tasty! The burgers vary from good to amazing...depends on the cook?? Meat??

One of their best assets and I pray they don't change it--is they have FRESH mixed green salads--SO RARE IN THE MOUNTAINS!!! Even better was their homemade dressings but we noticed they changed their ranch on our last visit and it went form amazing to bleh. :( My husband knows the restaurant industry and said clearly they are trying to figure out how to best make use of whatever manpower they have, and making homemade dressings may have had to go out the window. I can always hope they get back to it.) They changed their fries to seasoned fries--easier to cook and get to proper doneness?? I don't know but they were good.

Hang in there Rustic-- we love eating here!