“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Pioneertown, California
“Breakfast”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

They do have a good breakfast, but it is depressing to see the majority of customers being disabled, including myself. Every time we went there, mainly for breakfast, we feel like we're in an old age home.

Visited January 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carrows is on par with sizzler.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The big difference is that you order from the menu at Carrows.
The food is good and the service was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Yucca Valley, California
“Unbelievably Rude”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I went to breakfast alone because I normally enjoy the service at Carrows. We used to eat there weekly, now I have to rethink our routine.

I was actually asked to move to a smaller table mid breakfast. Evidently they needed a larger table. I didn't ask for a large table, they chose it for me. Additionally, the restaurant was only 1/2 full. I was stunned.

I picked up all my stuff (coffee, juice, plate, utensils etc.) and moved, so as not to hold up someone else's breakfast. I did ask the server, are you SERIOUS???, do you know how incredibly rude this is? Not cool. The audacity of the staff is what blew me away. I have never heard of such a thing. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told she was on break.

They need some leadership in that restaurant. Evidently the staff is incapable of understanding how to treat customers.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BeaReal R
Walnut, CA
“Good”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Dined here twice. Food is always food and staff is always friendly and professional. Busy part of town. Be extra careful with very fast traffic on hwy 62!

Independence, Missouri
“Great restaurant had better food than the nearby Denny's”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I recently had dinner here with my wife, mother in law, and father in law. The food was very good and the service was too. It did seem odd that the server went on her break just before taking our order. I'd eat here again without hesitation

• Visited November 2013