“Bad Experience”

Add it.
Carrows Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I Took My Wife For Dinner, After Waitng Almost 45 minutes to have our order taken, we left and went to Del Taco!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 motel in Yucca Valley and ate in the Carrows restaurant nearby as it looked like a traditional America diner and was reasonably cheap.

I had a pork sandwich with fries and my wife had chicken fettuccini - both were tasty and good sized portions. Service was quick and the waiter was attentive and polite. We'd definitely eat there again.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is a decent family restaurant. Was give 4 instead of 5 because the food is typical family restaurant food and the service tends to be a little slow.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I enjoy my visits to Carrows without exception. Good food, good service and the price is competitive.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had breakfast at Carrows in Yucca Valley. The service was "just OK" and the food was good. Nothing stood out as awesome but nothing stood out as bad either.