“go to watch sports”

Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Yucca Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2012

typical Applebees. I usually stay away from chain restaurants when traveling. We were jonesing to watch our home team (Detroit Tigers) play the Angels and this was the only place we could find. Also went another night to watch UFC pay-per-view. It was worth it for those 2 nights!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Being as this is about the only decent sit down restaurant anywhere around here it's great! Our food is always good and so is the service. They also have sweet tea! Being from the south that is exciting!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The staff hates their jobs and it shows. I would say go buy food at the grocery story before eating at this location. Worst place to eat in the High Desert.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My Wife And I Had The Two For $20 Deal, I Liked The Appetizers Best, I Had Chicken With Penne Pasta Too Much To Eat Took Some Home! Food Was Good To Average!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is what I would call a typical American eatery.
The service is ok and the food is always good. You won't be disappointed.