other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maxine F
Morongo Valley
“Don't be fooled”
Reviewed November 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Ths property was grossly misrepresented by Trip Advisor who did nothing to help once I notified them of the lack of stated aminities. In addition, it is located on a greatly eroded dirt road requiring me to have my car realigned after my stay. The shower was disgusting as was the carpeting, both of which I cleaned myself. There was no TV access, the TV on prem was only a monitor for the DVD. The stove was 2 hot plates and a mini microwave. I also killed 3 desert recluse spiders inside the house.

Date of stay: May 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Could take my pet
Liked least: Lack of advertised amenties
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maxine F
Morongo Valley
“Okay for a few days but not a long stay”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The facility was nicely decorated but old and in need of repairs. The price was good for the area and accepted my pet. Surroundings were pleasant. I would like to have known in advance that it was on an non maintained dirt road. The amenities listed were not accurate on tripadvisor but after I moved in I checked another vacation website that did reflect most of the items correctly.

Date of stay: April 2016
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The decor and that I could have my pet there.
Liked least: Lack of listed amenties and fact that it is on a dirt road
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Scribes79
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Best value California”
Reviewed February 2, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

The cheapest stay in California us a whole houseone bedroomed house. Cooking is basic and not on a full size cooker. No ironing board (though iron is provided). Washer and dryer. Shower old but functional. No tv. In Yucca Valley with local many shops etc. Very relaxing. Check with owner for updates on equipment levels.
We really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: January 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing