Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Yucca Valley
Reviewed July 2, 2010

We visited Yucca Valley with several family members. It was OK for a small town but the blanket on my bed was so old it almost cracked. It was pretty gross! Never again. F. Erway

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
travelodge75, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Dear F. Erway,

We appreciate you staying with us here at Travelodge Inn & Suites in Yucca Valley. We apologize for any inconveniences that may have been caused to you during your stay. The majority of our Rooms have Plush Down Bedding, with Plush Pillows to ensure a great nights rest for our guests. We like for all of our guests to have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us here. I wish we could have fixed your problem while you were here or given you a Room with Plush Down Bedding which would have given you a great nights rest. We hope you enjoyed some of our properties other amenities such as the Large Pool, Fitness Center, Free Wifi, or Complimentary Breakfast. We invite you to come back and stay with us, ask for me personally and I will gladly give you a complimentary upgrade to one our Deluxe Courtyard Rooms.

Ravi Godhwani

Reviewed June 14, 2010

Being from NY Travelodge isnt typically where I would think of staying, but this hotel has changed my opinion, from the newly remodeled rooms, to the beautiful pool, and nice breakfast I was all around impressed with everything. Their attention to detail suprised me, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area. This Travelodge has set the bar high for others..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveltheworldfun
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I stayed at Travelodge in May as part of my extended trip, for a family reunion. We were very happy with the spacious nicely remodeled, clean rooms. We were able to walk out directly to a well groomed courtyard. I was able to use my laptop with excellent wifi provision. Kids enjoyed the large pool and were excited to know they had a Game Room and Fitness Room coming up soon. Breakfast was hot and had various nice options.I would definitely recommend this hotel with its friendly and kind staff to anyone travelling in this area. I will certainly come back here.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2010

We checked into the Yucca Valley Travelodge for a one night stay on a road trip. Basically, we just wanted a place to sleep and shower after a day at Joshua Tree National Park. The Travelodge provided this and more! The motel is older, but the rooms have been remodeled and look great. Our room was huge. There was a nice little area with a big granite countertop with a small fridge and microwave. The beds were comfortable. Our room was located right across from the pool, which our kids enjoyed. The pool was nice and clean. The free breakfast was to be expected- donunts, bagels, coffee, etc, but with scrambled eggs (I didn't try them) and bacon.
Our only complaint was that we ran out of hot water at the end of the 4th shower and had no hot water the next morning we were checking out. We did tell the staff and they seemed very concerned. They said they had just changed out shared water heaters for individual high efficiency water heaters on each room, and were still working out the bugs. We didn't stay long enough to see if the problem was resolved.
Other than that glitch, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again if in the area. As a side note- we ate dinnner at the sushi restaurant on site and it was very good.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2010

The Hotel has friendly, efficient staff, large rooms, good range of cable TV, high speed internet and a goods swimming pool. It is in a good location, about 20 minutes from Joshua Tree Park and 40 minutes from Palm Springs.

I highly recommend this motel for family stays and for those who want a clean, quiet and comfortable motel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on business and was pleasantly surprised! The hotel has obviously been quite remodeled. The lobby and breakfast area was very new and gave the hotel a very upscale feeling. My large jacuzzi suite opened out onto a courtyard. I was able to relax on my patio and work on my laptop with the complimentary wifi the hotel provided. The down bedding and pillows were great! Overall, you could not get a better place to stay especially compared with the price!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank wurldtraveler09
Reviewed February 14, 2010

I stayed here with two small kids two nights. After the first night I tried other local motels but everything was booked up. The rooms have mostly been fixed up from previous posts but they still lack a coffee maker, microwave, fridge, pen, paper, basics that you get from Super8 or other budget motels down the road. The mattresses were mushy and slid off the box springs when my kids moved around at all. The showerhead was a lame water conserving misting one. The breakfast was packaged danish, plain bagels, very weak coffee and OJ. The ice machine did not work. The positives: very nice staff and a nice hot tub. There is also free wifi. I would say it's okay if you don't have kids or don't expect anything much.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
travelodge75, Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2010

We are a newly converted Travelodge from independant hotel. Our rooms have been renovated recently. Several final items such as Coffeemakers, irons, ironing boards, pens, papers, showerheads, curved shower curtain rods, shower curtains etc were installed in each room in March 2010. Refrigirators and Microwaves are provided in 60% of our rooms. Guest must request them at the time of the reservation. We have the largest pool in town, hot tub and our affordable resort is spread over 4 acres where you hear the birds chirp in the morning. Our brand new lobby and new breakfast area with upgraded breakfast are expected to be completed by April15, 2010. We do offer soft or hard mattresses upon request. Our guests have been very complimentary.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yucca Valley
Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park
Best Western Gardens Hotel at Jo...
#4 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
Pioneertown Motel
Pioneertown Motel
#1 of 1 in Pioneertown
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms- Joshua Tree
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twe...
#6 of 12 in Twentynine Palms

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park

Address: 54850 29 Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley, CA 92284-2486 (Formerly Yucca Inn)
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Yucca Valley
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Yucca Valley
Price Range: $77 - $167 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park 3*
Newly Renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites. Travelodge Inn & Suites offers resort like accommodations. Onsite is the largest hotel pool in town, Free Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast. Also on site is the Kimi Grill & Sushi Bar, a delicious favorite in town. At Travelodge Inn & Suites our new rooms are over-sized and are larger than normal hotel rooms, decorated with all the modern amenities. We also have new renovated enormous extended stay suites which are approximately 800 sq ft. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree Nat'l Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Yucca Valley Hotel Yucca Valley