“LOTS OF COMFORT FOOD”

Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Yucca Valley
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Four of us went here one evening after a long days drive. It was close to the hotel and the hotel recommended it. The menu carries a little bit of everything plus Tex Mex choices.

I only ordered a sandwich for around $6.00 but it was loaded with meats and other things. It was so large I could hardly eat it all. The waitress was excellent with service and also brouhgt us all waters. We also had a beer to relax.

The restaurant is clean and tidy

A great choice for families or hungry diners.

1  Thank Ken J

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Amazing to watch the order, calls and delivery to your table.typical family business. All well organized. The breakfast was great and good. Disturbing was the noise from service, kitchen and location. However a real good place for a stop.

1  Thank Puffinman
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The food here is good. It's a great place to go for burgers and shakes. Breakfast is affordable as well.

1  Thank KathySiddons
Reviewed April 15, 2014

For a quick meal, this place really can't be beat. Definitely is better than a Denny's or McD's.
No alcohol, but, who needs it when you can get a meal that fills you up.
Try the zucchini fries.

1  Thank RR W
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I just stopped here to get breakfast to go for my wife and I. I ordered two steak and egg breakfast burritos. My wife and I really liked the very large burritos. The waitress was very friendly too. As I waited two people called in their orders and they sounded like regulars. To go was very easy as there is a large electronic menu in the front of the restaurant. I can't wait to try lunch at this place!