“Missed This Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Hill City, South Dakota
“Missed This Place”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I moved away from this area over 3 years ago and am back for a family members wedding. This is the first restaurant I wanted to go to on our return. My husband had never been here. Met up with some family for lunch here before even getting to where we are staying and although the service was a little slow, the food did not disappoint. One of the best Chili Rellanos ever.

• Visited October 2013

SAN DIEGO
“Across the board very good”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the lunch special combo plate with chili relleno, shredded beef taco, cheese enchilada, rice and beans. Everything got 4 stars with me, but definitely not 5 stars. Not the best in any category but very good in all.

My significant other enjoyed a huge chimichanga with rice and beans for the same $9 price. Looked great, evenly fried outside, huge clumps of guacamole on top. She had no complaints.

Prices decent, plenty of food. Everything we had, including chips and salsa, were across the board very good.

Restaurant is duly Mexican festive, but not especially clean or fresh looking. Well worn. Odd interior layout no doubt came with the location. Exteriors dirty, especially the doors, and needing new paint.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SANDIEGOSLIM
Joshua Tree, California
“Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I eat here at least twice a month, and it's my first choice when I want to go out for a meal. The service is great, and the portions are big, and the food is very good.

• Visited July 2013
“What a great surprise!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Walked in the door...how good does this smell!! The menu is big, the service is good and fast, the portions are large and the food is excellent!! Best six dollar Marguritta EVER!!!! Three people in our party, two cocktails and one beer, sixty dollars including 25% tip, carrying doggie boxes, best value in town!!!

• Visited May 2013
Glendora, California
“Great Cadillac margaritas”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We were starved after a long day of hiking in Joshua Tree National Park. We were looking for Mexican food and found a great place. We were seated in the bar/lounge area. We ordered margaritas and were very happy with the quality of these drinks. I had crab enchiladas which were wonderful. Service was quick and friendly. We will definitely stop by here again on a next visit to Joshua Tree.

Visited April 2013