“Simply the Best”
Review of Kopper Kettle Kafe

Kopper Kettle Kafe
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I'll be short and sweet! This is the only place to go for breakfast in Yucaipa. The food is simply delicious!!!

2  Thank Bob T

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have eaten in the place many, many times & always find the food to be very comforting..I love the choices & the items on the menu always seem to be cooked just the way they should be..I moved away from Calif. for about 7 yrs. but now that I am back I am loving' KKK all over again...

2  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wonderful food and service. The biscuits and gravy are the best. Made with bacon, not sausage. Seasoned just right with homemade biscuits. Spinach salad is great. Anything on the menu is good. When you go, you must have dessert. Either the Kopper Kettle Krunch cake or the Buttermilk Pie with a flakey crust. SO GOOD!!!

1  Thank Melinda N
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Anything I've ever eaten here has been delicious! The service on the other hand lacks tremendously, it's almost as if you're a bother to them when you arrive and practically all to your meal... But the food is so darned good I continue to go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great food and different selections make this one of my favorite breakfast or lunch spots. The caramel sauce for the pumpkin pancakes transform breakfast into dessert! Their spinach salad is refreshing and their club sandwich with avocado is wonderful! They do not make it every fall, but their pumpkin log is so delicious that last time I had it, I took an extra piece home for dinner! My only regret is they close at 3pm!

1  Thank SHESAKICK