“Wow. Best burger on area”
Review of Angus McCurdy's

Angus McCurdy's
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This place serves the best cheeseburger in this area. We've been back quite a few times and have taken friends. They've loved it too. They only do burgers and tri tip sandwiches. Also fries, onion rings and salads. It's a small place and sometimes packed. But, it is worth the wait. We did not try the tri tip as we can't get past the burgers. This is a great place.

2  Thank rimkokr

Reviewed March 23, 2014

It's a little pricey but worth it! The tri-tip sandwich is best ever. Tender meat and perfectly toasted bread. The tri-tip fries are Ah-mazing! Took me awhile to find out why everyone on my FB page is talking about them because I always seem to want to go on Sundays. They are closed on Sundays. I admire that, and happily will wait for them to open on Monday.

2  Thank MrsB180903
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Outstanding food and service. The burger is obviously the best in town. I recently ate at Slaters 50/50 in Rancho Cucamonga and Angus McCurdy's wins hands down.

1  Thank Art P
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went for lunch last month. The best burger to be eaten in Yucaipa. The fries are also very good. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is the price. The burgers, I think, are too expensive and that does not include the price of fries, BUT, great burger.

1  Thank YucaipaMaggie
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Where you create the best burger in the whole world you must create lots and lots of seating . . . so little seating such great, amazing food. I thought 5 Guys had the best until I tried Angus the bang'us McCurdys. Go on off lunch hours or set in your car but don't miss this one !!!!

1  Thank locomotive1955