“Oooooooh My God !!! This is the best burger Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Angus McCurdy's

Angus McCurdy's
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Yucaipa, California
“Oooooooh My God !!! This is the best burger Ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Where you create the best burger in the whole world you must create lots and lots of seating . . . so little seating such great, amazing food. I thought 5 Guys had the best until I tried Angus the bang'us McCurdys. Go on off lunch hours or set in your car but don't miss this one !!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank locomotive1955

“Too Pricey”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

For $7 I ordered the Tri tip sand. Food was good but no fries or anything. Not even with your burger. Not even a side pickle. Have not been back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank grannymo5GD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwich in Yucaipa!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

They have the best tri tip sandwich we have ever eaten. It is so tender and moist and it comes with a beef broth to dip it in. The onion rings are very good too. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Can't go wrong with the tri tip.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank becky382
Yucaipa, California
“best burger in the west”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I am a Hamburger coinsure and McCurdy's is the best, they bring in the beef from Utah and it is the highest quality. they make the buns and the tri tip is excellent, My wife loves the tri tip and would rather go here than to a high price restaurant. From one Hamburger addict to another this is the place you been looking for. The prices are right and the service is outstanding.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank George M
Beaumont, California
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I tried this place on 12-28 -13. We had the "Dirty McCurdy" and double decker bacon cheeseburger with tri-tip on the top. WOW!, we were both amazed at the quality and taste of the sandwiches. The owner was friendly and continued to come by checking in with us on our experience, If you want a fantastic "real quality" burger and arent afraid of the $7-10 price range I would highly recommend this place. Try the tri-tip fries smothered in cheese and tender tri tip pieces of steak.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Mike S

Been to Angus McCurdy's? Share your experiences!