Bonanza Inn & Suites
Motel 6
Nice Inn(Yuba City)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbaconroom was cleaneggsbreakfast buffetpotatoesfresh fruitlocal hotelhome friesan older propertyhotel roomquiet at nightmake your own wafflesnext morningwill stay there againpool and hot tuboatmealstayed for nights
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was up there for the week-end a couple of weeks ago and WOW!!!! Let's just say I've always stayed in one of the big chain hotels like Hyatt or Marriott but this place is just as good. The room was large, even with a king size bed. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room and a large desk. Breakfast was included although not many choices but hey....it was included and it was tasty. Parking was never a problem. There was also free wi-fi which is always appreciated. Registration staff were all friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: There are only two stories...we stayed on the first floor because we were too lazy to climb up the stairs (103 degree temperature was a factor) and we wanted to get into the air conditioned room ASAP!!!!.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank link2008
afrombi, Public Relations Manager at Bonanza Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We really appreciate hearing from you.
We hope to have the chance to service you again.

Best Regards,
Angelica

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I had a job interview in Yuba City at 1pm. This hotel has a 12pm check out time, which was very convenient. I had a very long road trip to Yuba City, so I was tired and achy by the time I got here. It was a relief that my destination was so comfortable! Check in was quick and painless, no extra charges for anything. The room was clean and large. There were nice little touches in the room, like a small fridge, microwave, even a hair dryer. Wifi was sufficient and free. It was very quiet, close to shops, food, and gas. Had a very nice sleep, bed is slightly springy, but still very comfortable. I did not get breakfast, and since I booked online the breakfast wasn't included, but I was told it was only $6 extra if I wanted to pay for it. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Great stay here. Big comfortable bed, huge bathroom and very clean. Seattle Best coffee as well as a fridge and microwave. Ice maker was always full. Internet was fast and reliable. I will stay again when in town. A unique side note is the 2 exterior entry doors. One faced the parking lot and the other faced the swim pool. Both were convenient as used frequently. Great price for the area and money. Both my boys liked the room very much.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank rohi2000
Reviewed July 27, 2014

PLeasant staff welcomed me. Room was very comfortable. Complementary breakfast, while simple, was very tasty and satisfying. I was pleased that breakfast service was on good plates and that disposables were less evident than at most motels. I was pleased to see that they use washable trash cans and do not waste plastic bags. They seemed ecologically minded.
Fellow patrons were jovial. All seemed to be comfortable with this facility and the attentive staff.
$78 included tax, etc. Inviting a guest to come over to join me for breakfast cost just $8 additional.
There was not a good place to plug in my EV overnight.

Room Tip: Numbers above 123/223 are farther from the busy street, but even in 204, I was not bothered by noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 336Chas
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Convenient location for the ball game we came to see plus close to restaurants and easy to find. A good price for a clean, spacious room with a moderately comfortable bed. Check-in and check-out were quick. Heard very little outside noise. We booked through Expedia.

Room Tip: I would recommend a street level room on a hot summer day.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family