“Days Inn Wins Me Over”
Review of Days Inn Yuba City

Days Inn Yuba City
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had traveled from South Carolina to California via Amtrak, and plans had not worked out as I had planned. Fortunate for me that the manager/owner of this particular location went out of their way to work within my budget.

I have traveled across country several times, and have stayed at several hotels, motels along the way, and I must say, this particular location was extremely nice.

It's centrally located to all types of fast food, convenient stores, and main grocery store shopping.

It's a family run motel that offers a full complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby/kitchen. The people are extremely friendly and helpful. They keep the grounds very clean, and seem to take pride in the appearance more so than I've ever noticed.

The rooms were really clean, and the a/c was working just fine. I had problems with the internet at peak times....when I notified the front desk they immediately looked into it, and helped me find the information I needed within minutes.

It's the cheapest place in town, and the best place for the value point.

This will always be my goto place when needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard B

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brittany G
DaysInnYC, Manager at Days Inn Yuba City, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Days Inn is the first motel that a traveler sees when he/she arrives in Yuba City on California highway 99 North bound.. The motel staff went out of their way for us with their hospitality and welcoming attitude. They hand delivered us additional towels during the two nights that we stayed at the motel. We stayed there on July 10-July 11, 2013.
Another impressive feature of this motel is its convenience to the shopping and entertainment areas of Yuba City which are a mile away from the motel on Colusa Avenue. For the tired and weary traveler, who has had a long day of driving, I definitely recommend this motel. The price was great!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Upon arriving I entered the lobby only to find it uncooled. The room stunk my autistic son put one foot in an stated "we need hotel impossible". It took 2 hours to cool the room. The room with the shower blew a breaker because the light and fan wouldn't work. The plug by the sink did not work I had to put the coffee pot on the floor by the TV to plug it in. We observed multiple roaches in the room. My sister and I have both been maids and would be mortified to offer this room for rent. Owners are clearly in it for the money only!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank shepatt
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Front desk staff was very nice, excellent rate. Room was very confortable and clean and we slept well. The room we got was very clean, the towels were good quality, the beds were really comfortable and the free breakfast was great.

Charles H.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was a HOT- MESS! The door wouldn't open nor close all the way! There was no iron in the room but yet they had an ironing board! Lets not talk about the microwave nor the mini refergirator. My kids asked to never stay at a Days Inn again in life! You get what you pay for!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Travelodge Yuba City
#4 of 9 in Yuba City
Best Western Yuba City Inn
Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville

Been to Days Inn Yuba City? Share your experiences!