This hotel is as standard as they all are. Excellent amenities. I do think the price is a bit high though they are in a niche market area where there are not many choices for quality hotels. We discovered the sheets may not have been as fresh as the post-it note on the headboard said but no biggie. So if you are looking to stay somewhere good, it is worth the extra - given it is clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel in Yuba City, CA (located off of Highway 99 at Geweke Crossing) with newly-upgraded rooms and suites (March 2016). Enjoy easy access to Marysville Raceway Park, Toyota Amphitheatre and Yuba Sutter Mall. Enjoy suites with sofa beds, or standard king room with a comfortable chaise lounge. All rooms and suites include: free WiFi, free breakfast (in our lobby), as well as microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Also, enjoy our 24-hour complimentary business center, fitness room, outdoor pool with whirlpool spa, coin laundry service, and on-site snack shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Yuba City
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City Hotel Yuba City
- Hampton Inn Yuba City
- Yuba City Hampton Inn