Have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and it is clean, quiet and the beds are very comfortable. The furnishing are fairly new and the staff is very pleasant. A little pricey for the area, but worth it. Other motels in Yuba City are terrible. The breakfast is just okay, but the coffee is good and there is fresh fruit, yogurt and oatmeal. If you like real eggs better go to one of the local restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel in Yuba City, CA (located off of Highway 99 at Geweke Crossing) with newly-upgraded rooms and suites (March 2016). Enjoy easy access to Marysville Raceway Park, Toyota Amphitheatre and Yuba Sutter Mall. Enjoy suites with sofa beds, or standard king room with a comfortable chaise lounge. All rooms and suites include: free WiFi, free breakfast (in our lobby), as well as microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Also, enjoy our 24-hour complimentary business center, fitness room, outdoor pool with whirlpool spa, coin laundry service, and on-site snack shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City Hotel Yuba City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Yuba City
- Hampton Inn Yuba City
- Yuba City Hampton Inn